Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by naveen gs <na...@yahoo.com> on 2006/01/09 05:51:07 UTC

query on Jmeter V 2.1.1

Hi all,
            I am right now using jmeter V 2.1.1, i was successful in recording a login scenario and i tried to execute the test plan with new listeners like Aggregate graph,
  Under the Thread Group there are around 20 Url's,  if i run the script only the 1st url is excuted and rest of them are not executed,

  The same Scenario is working fine in V 2.0.3, i am able to view the response time using Aggregate report and view results table , tree.

  can any one let me know what are the constraints if i want to use V 2.2.1

  Thanks in Advance

  Naveen GS

Re: query on Jmeter V 2.1.1

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Check jmeter.log (and the console) for any error messages