Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by Graham Leggett <mi...@sharp.fm> on 2011/11/14 15:56:12 UTC

apr-util v1.4.x

Hi all,

All the feedback and review that has so far been received on the
apr_crypto API has been applied to apr-trunk, and backported cleanly
to apr-util v1.5 and v1.4, and the test suite for the API passes
cleanly. In addition, the first code to use the API (httpd's
mod_session_crypto) has been suitably updated to match that API, and
functionality that existed in mod_session_crypto that should not have
(knowledge of API options, for example) has been moved into
apr_crypto, and everything is now clean.

I believe we are now ready to roll v1.4.0 of apr-util, and am happy to
RM the release against a timetable people feel suitable.

Thoughts?

Regards,
Graham

Re: apr-util v1.4.x

Posted by Graham Leggett <mi...@sharp.fm>.
On 14 Nov 2011, at 4:56 PM, Graham Leggett wrote:

> All the feedback and review that has so far been received on the apr_crypto API has been applied to apr-trunk, and backported cleanly to apr-util v1.5 and v1.4, and the test suite for the API passes cleanly. In addition, the first code to use the API (httpd's mod_session_crypto) has been suitably updated to match that API, and functionality that existed in mod_session_crypto that should not have (knowledge of API options, for example) has been moved into apr_crypto, and everything is now clean.
>
> I believe we are now ready to roll v1.4.0 of apr-util, and am happy to RM the release against a timetable people feel suitable.

I should have time this weekend or early next week to RM apr-util v1.4.0, any thoughts?

Regards,
Graham