Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Mike Engelhart <me...@earthtrip.com> on 2000/01/27 08:31:41 UTC

XSP documentation change

There is an error in the xspprocessor.xml documentation file.  The current
snapshot says:
> Note: <code>java.util.Stack</code> was introduced in Java2. It should be
> replaced by an equivalent JDK1.1 implementation!

This is not correct.  The java.util.Stack class has been around since JDK
1.0 and is available in all JDK 1.1.x releases as well.

Can someone commit this?

Mike

RE: XSP documentation change

Posted by Ricardo Rocha <ri...@apache.org>.

Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> Ouch, I missed this. Shame go to Ricardo :)

Blush! Yeah, this is a shameful mistake. Sorry. I'll fix
the document asap

Re: XSP documentation change

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
Mike Engelhart wrote:

> There is an error in the xspprocessor.xml documentation file.  The current
> snapshot says:
> > Note: <code>java.util.Stack</code> was introduced in Java2. It should be
> > replaced by an equivalent JDK1.1 implementation!
>
> This is not correct.  The java.util.Stack class has been around since JDK
> 1.0 and is available in all JDK 1.1.x releases as well.
>
> Can someone commit this?

Ouch, I missed this. Shame go to Ricardo :)

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.