Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org> on 2020/04/06 21:48:06 UTC

Ignite Website is Moved to Git

Just a heads-up for you that the website is now hosted in Git and serves
the content from the "master" branch:
https://github.com/apache/ignite-website/blob/master

I'll update our "Website Development Instructions" in the next couple of
days and send a note here.

-
Denis

Re: Ignite Website is Moved to Git

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Alright folks, we've approached the end of the migration process and here
is an updated instruction for those who will push changes:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Website+Development

-
Denis

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.