Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by sc...@asia.com on 2010/07/22 00:32:37 UTC

Dismax query response field number

 Hi,

It seems that not all field are returned from query response when i use DISMAX? Only first 10??

Any idea?

Here is my solrconfig:

 <requestHandler name="dismax" class="solr.SearchHandler" >
    <lst name="defaults">
     <str name="defType">dismax</str>
     <str name="echoParams">explicit</str>
       <str name="fl">*</str>
     <float name="tie">0.01</float>
     <str name="qf">
        text^0.5 content^1.1 title^1.5
     </str>
     <str name="pf">
        text^0.2 content^1.1 title^1.5
     </str>
     <str name="bf">
        recip(price,1,1000,1000)^0.3
     </str>
     <str name="mm">
        2&lt;-1 5&lt;-2 6&lt;90%
     </str>
     <int name="ps">100</int>
     <str name="q.alt">*:*</str>
     <!-- example highlighter config, enable per-query with hl=true -->
     <str name="hl.fl">text features name</str>
     <!-- for this field, we want no fragmenting, just highlighting -->
     <str name="f.name.hl.fragsize">0</str>
     <!-- instructs Solr to return the field itself if no query terms are
          found -->
     <str name="f.name.hl.alternateField">name</str>
     <str name="f.text.hl.fragmenter">regex</str> <!-- defined below -->
    </lst>
  </requestHandler>

Re: Dismax query response field number

Posted by sc...@asia.com.
No, i'm talking about fields.

In my schema i've got about 15 fields with:  stored="true"

Like this:
   <field name="city"  type="text" indexed="true" stored="true"/>

But when i run a query it return me only 10 fields, the last 4 or 5 are not the the response??

Posted by Lance Norskog <go...@gmail.com>.

--
Lance Norskog
goksron@gmail.com

Re: Dismax query response field number

Posted by sc...@asia.com.
 I'm using Solr 1.4.1

Posted by Justin Lolofie <jt...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Chantal Ackermann <ch...@btelligent.de>.

Posted by Peter Karich <pe...@yahoo.de>.
maybe its too simple, but did you try the rows=20 or sth. greater as
Lance suggested?
=>

select?rows=20&qt=dismax

Regards,
Peter.

http://karussell.wordpress.com/

Posted by "Grijesh.singh" <pi...@gmail.com>.
Do u have data in that field also,Solr returns field which have data only.