Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Miklancic, Daniel J" <mi...@bp.com> on 2001/11/21 16:23:02 UTC

RE: form authentication with IIS - j_security_check - error 405 - tomcat 3.2.3

Samuel,

With Apache, we include the following in the .conf file.  I am not familiar
with IIS, but assume there is something similar.

#
# The following line mounts all JSP files and the /servlet/ uri to tomcat
#
JkMount /MyFirstWebApp/servlet/* ajp12
JkMount /MyFirstWebApp/*.jsp ajp12
JkMount /MyFirstWebApp/j_security_check ajp12

The first two lines are generated by Tomcat.  I manually added the third
line.

Hope it helps in the IIS world.

Dan