Posted to user@uima.apache.org by Burn Lewis <bu...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/01 14:30:15 UTC

Re: problem in calling DUCC Service with ducc_submit

DUCC is just managing UIMA-AS jobs and services.  It is up to the
descriptor for the job to specify what annotators and services to use.  The
simplest way to use a service in a job is to reference it via a JMS service
descriptor.  The flow of execution in the job and the data it processes is
up to you .... DUCC is only responsible for running the job  (providing as
many resources as available and necessary to complete the work rapidly) and
also for starting and stopping any required services.