Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2011/11/14 08:59:06 UTC

Ohloh profile

Hi devs,

If someone is interested to be able to edit his ohloh profile just let me know. I was not aware of this "feature" until Sascha asked
for this morning. As the creator of the OFBiz environment there it seems I have to invite people for that (and other things?). I
wonder though if there is not an easier way (open for all...) I will try to check

https://www.ohloh.net/p/162

Jacques

Re: Ohloh profile

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Actually forget it, it's up to you if you register or not (thanks Bilgin)

Jacques

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <ja...@les7arts.com>