Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Simon Ball <sb...@hortonworks.com> on 2016/03/28 02:07:59 UTC

Missing Download artefacts

It seems like the apache mirrors have lost all the artefacts for the 0.5.1 release, but the website is still linked to this. Did I just catch a really inconvenient moment of the 0.6.0 release, or is this unintentional?

Simon

Re: Missing Download artefacts

Posted by Aldrin Piri <al...@gmail.com>.
These items have been moved to archive as per the release process.  Please
try forcing a reload in your browser and/or checking the archives at
https://archive.apache.org/dist/nifi