Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Andreas Kuckartz <A....@ping.de> on 2003/07/10 12:16:15 UTC

Remove link to "Demo"

I have stopped sending mails about the state of the demo for some time.

The demo now has not been working at all for about a week. See:

LenyaDemo
http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=LenyaDemo

I strongly suggest that the "Demo"-link is removed from the Lenya website
http://cocoon.apache.org/lenya/

Andreas

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@apache.org>.
Andreas Kuckartz wrote:
> I have stopped sending mails about the state of the demo for some time.
>
> The demo now has not been working at all for about a week. See:
>
> LenyaDemo
> http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=LenyaDemo
>
> I strongly suggest that the "Demo"-link is removed from the Lenya website
> http://cocoon.apache.org/lenya/

agreed. I will remove it if there are no other objections.

Thanks

Michael