Posted to dev@pdfbox.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/21 23:59:40 UTC

Next PDFBox release

Hi,

We're done with package renaming (PDFBOX-375) and the license review
(PDFBOX-366) is progressing well, so I think we should start looking
at making the first Apache release of PDFBox.

It's almost two years since PDFBox 0.7.3 was released, and there are
quite a few more recent improvements already in trunk, so I'd rather
push for a speedy release than wait for even more features and fixes
to be included. We can always do other releases later. :-)

Anyway, the open issues related to the license review will probably
take still some weeks to resolve, so if you have some favorite changes
that you'd like to see included in the next release, please reply with
the relevant Jira references and we can see what needs to be done to
get those changes included in trunk.

BR,

Jukka Zitting