Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Nirav Shah <sn...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/24 17:27:41 UTC

Question on Issue : AXIS2-4374

Hi There,
Can someone please tell me what all changes are needed to fix this issue ?

I am running Axis2.1.5.1 and I cannot Upgrade to a Snapshot release, though
i can upgrade few jars relating to the Code Generation. However, when i
tried  Upgrading to the ADB CodeGen Snapshot version, it forces me to
upgrade the Axi2-ADB jar and also the Axiom jars...

Would appreciate if someone could help me with this.

Regards,
Nirav S.

Re: Question on Issue : AXIS2-4374

Posted by Nirav Shah <sn...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Andreas..Appreciate your response..

Regards,
Nirav S.

On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 11:19 AM, Andreas Veithen <andreas.veithen@gmail.com

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.