Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/26 19:36:30 UTC

RE: svn commit: r884635 - in /qpid/trunk/qpid/java/systests/src/main/java/org/apache/qpid: server/security/firewall/FirewallConfigTest.java test/utils/QpidTestCase.java

Ah, see I hadnt actually considered that it was the write that hadnt
finished, I just jumped to the conclusion it was the subprocess that hadnt
hehe...which in retrospect even if it was, I should have checked and waited
for instead of just the random pause - ill revisit that change.

Robbie