Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by RAJESH SEGU <ra...@yahoo.com> on 2005/06/13 09:01:44 UTC

[users@httpd] WORKER Model of Apache + Killing Forked Process????

Hello GUys!

I am running APACHE2 as worker thread model under
linux and during my 'pre-mpm' process I am forking a
scheduler for my requirement. I use
apr_pool_note_subprocess() to register the process in
the pool for cleanup, but alas! so many times I tried
in failure.

Hope there is someother method to kill a forked
process from apache.

One more requirement, "Is there any cleanup function
that takes place before APACHE dies. I need a hook
function to write my own cleanup". Please give me some
solution.

Thanks in Advance!

urs segu rajesh.

Discover Yahoo!