Posted to dev@ozone.apache.org by Maxim Myskov <ma...@gmail.com> on 2022/03/30 11:51:56 UTC

Joining Ozone slack channel

Hi Devs,
I’d like to join jour slack channel as the mailing list is not very active.
As far as I understand apache slack workspace is not opened for everyone (just for apache commiters) but I’d like to join if you don’t mind.
On the latest Ozone community call I was told that it’s ok to join your slack.
Could you please send an invite to #Ozone channel?

Regards,
Maksim Myskov

Re: Joining Ozone slack channel

Posted by Wei-Chiu Chuang <we...@apache.org>.
I've sent you an invite to addmaxim.myskov@gmail.com

to the #ozone channel in the ASF slack.

Note that due to the ASF policy change, people who are not Apache
committers can only be invited as a guest to a specific channel, not all
channels.
Let me know if you'd like to be added to other ozone slack channels (there
are more than more on the more specific topics)