Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Christian Schouten <C....@duthler.nl> on 2010/03/16 11:07:28 UTC

How to catch an net.sf.saxon.trans.XPathException?

Hi all,

In one of my processes incorrect user input can cause an
net.sf.saxon.trans.XPathException (Invalid date "2000-00-00" (Month is
out of range)) for instance. Now, I have a catch all error handler in
place that neatly catches it, but ideally I'd like to add a specific
handler for an XPathException, unfortunately I cannot find out quickly
which of the standard faults I should pick. My UI for generating the
BPEL is Intalio|Designer.

Any hints as to which error type is applicable here would be most
appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Christian C. Schouten