Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by mraible <ma...@raibledesigns.com> on 2008/12/15 18:19:49 UTC

[T5] Is is possible to add Delete and Cancel buttons to BeanEditForm Component?

Is it possible to add Delete and Cancel buttons to the <t:beaneditform>
component? If so, how?

Thanks,

Matt

Re: [T5] Is is possible to add Delete and Cancel buttons to BeanEditForm Component?

Posted by Geoff Callender <ge...@gmail.com>.
A lot of people keep asking that.  In the meantime...

// From http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.java.tapestry.user/54606/match=hidden+fields

package jumpstart.web.components;

import org.apache.tapestry5.MarkupWriter;
import org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.base.AbstractTextField;

public class Hidden extends AbstractTextField {

	@Override
	protected void writeFieldTag(MarkupWriter writer, String value) {
		writer.element("input", "type", "hidden", "id", getClientId(),
"name", getClientId(), "value", value);
		writer.end();
	}

}