Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Christophe Bornet <bo...@gmail.com> on 2022/07/28 10:39:35 UTC

[VOTE] PIP-193 : Sink preprocessing Function

Hi, Pulsar community,

I'd like to start a vote on PIP-193 : Sink preprocessing Function

You can find the proposal at https://github.com/apache/pulsar/issues/16739 and
the discussion thread at
https://lists.apache.org/thread/qn59jwn47w9ngxpkvq3kswbl1y882jth.

The vote will stay open for at least 48 hours.

Best regards.

Christophe Bornet

Re: [VOTE] PIP-193 : Sink preprocessing Function

Posted by Christophe Bornet <bo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks to you all,

Closing this vote with 8 +1s (4 bindings and 4 non-bindings) and no -1s.
We'll adjust the naming during the implementation.

Thanks,

Christophe

Posted by Michael Marshall <mm...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Lari Hotari <lh...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Baodi Shi <ba...@icloud.com.INVALID>.
+1 (non-binding)

Thanks,
Baodi Shi

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Qiang Huang <qi...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non binding)

Nicolò Boschi <bo...@gmail.com> 于2022年8月16日周二 17:28写道:

--
BR,
Qiang Huang

Re: [VOTE] PIP-193 : Sink preprocessing Function

Posted by Nicolò Boschi <bo...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non binding)

Posted by Neng Lu <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

--
Best Regards,
Neng

Re: [VOTE] PIP-193 : Sink preprocessing Function

Posted by mattison chao <ma...@apache.org>.
+1 (non-binding)

Posted by Dave Fisher <wa...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)