Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Rune Johannesen <ru...@digitalrum.com> on 2001/09/27 15:35:42 UTC

Binary builds of mod_webapp connector

On the page

	http://www.apache.org/dist/jakarta/jakarta-tomcat-4.0/release/v4.0/

I find the paragraph

"Binary and source distributions of the mod_webapp connector will be posted
on Wednesday, September 19, 2001, for a variety of platforms. If you wish to
build the connector in the mean time, please download the
jakarta-tomcat-connectors CVS repository, and follow the build instructions
in the README.txt file of the webapp subdirectory."

It's now the 27th of September and still there are no binary builds for
Windows available. Do we have to build it ourselves, or can we expect a
binary Windows build in the near future?

Best regards

Rune Johannesen
Senior Integration Engineer

Digital Rum Germany GmbH