Posted to user@shale.apache.org by Hermod Opstvedt <he...@opstvedt.com> on 2006/11/04 20:47:04 UTC

Shale and Spring

Hi

Is there any special issues relating to the Spring integration
(shale-spring) and Spring 1.2.8? It's currently at 1.2.6

Hermod

Re: Shale and Spring

Posted by Craig McClanahan <cr...@apache.org>.
On 11/4/06, Hermod Opstvedt <he...@opstvedt.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> Is there any special issues relating to the Spring integration
> (shale-spring) and Spring 1.2.8? It's currently at 1.2.6

There should be no problems with 1.2.8.  Although, if you're starting a new
project, I'd seriously look at Spring 2 instead ... that gives you the
ability to have Spring-managed beans be injected into webapp scopes
(request, session, application) so you can do all your JSF managed beans
that way.

Hermod

Craig