Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@basistech.com> on 2007/11/19 01:23:04 UTC

where do log entries end up under Maven

I've got a unit test with some useful diagnostic log traffic that
insists on failing on the cruise control machine and passing here. Is
there any way to see info(...) log traffic?

RE: where do log entries end up under Maven

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@basistech.com>.
THis belongs on the wiki someplace.

The parent pom sets up j.u.l to configure from a resource file named
logging.properties. Arguably, each project should have one.