Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Xiaobo Gu <gu...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/18 14:30:26 UTC

Error message from eclipse project

Hi,
I have set up the develop environment using Eclipse, converting the
maven projects into eclipse project throuth m2eclipse,

But eclipse keeps saying these two lines of messages:

11-5-18 08:24:29: Unable to update index for
central|http://repo1.maven.org/maven2
11-5-18 08:10:38: Updating index central|http://repo1.maven.org/maven2

Re: Error message from eclipse project

Posted by Xiaobo Gu <gu...@gmail.com>.
Still goet this

11-5-26 上午09时39分24秒: Unable to update index for
central|http://repo1.maven.org/maven2
11-5-26 上午09时38分22秒: Updating index central|http://repo1.maven.org/maven2

Posted by Sean Owen <sr...@gmail.com>.