Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Greg Mann <gr...@mesosphere.io> on 2019/03/18 18:33:10 UTC

[API WG] Meeting tomorrow, call for agenda

Hi all!
We have an API working group meeting scheduled for tomorrow, but as of now
there are no items on the agenda
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JrF7pA6gcBZ6iyeP5YgDG62ifn0cZIBWw1f_Ler6fLM/edit?usp=sharing>.
If you have any planned or in-progress API changes that have not yet been
discussed in the community, or any other API-related items for discussion,
please add them to the agenda doc
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JrF7pA6gcBZ6iyeP5YgDG62ifn0cZIBWw1f_Ler6fLM/edit?usp=sharing>
!

Thanks,
Greg

Re: [API WG] Meeting tomorrow, call for agenda

Posted by Greg Mann <gr...@mesosphere.io>.
Looks like we have no agenda for the meeting today, so I'm cancelling it.
Next API working group meeting will be held on April 2, see you then!

Posted by Greg Mann <gr...@mesosphere.io>.