Posted to users@marmotta.apache.org by Fabian Cretton <Fa...@hevs.ch> on 2014/10/31 13:35:56 UTC

Client calls and CORS - documentation

Hi,

I did just setup Marmotta CORS and successfully call from external (cross-domain) javascript, with the http authentication.

But I had to look for information here and there, without finding a simple description of how/what to do.

If any interest, I could write a little explanation of the process about the server-side configuration as well as the javascript call based on jquery. But where to write it ?

Also, I would suggest to add 'Authorization' to the standard marmotta-webapp web.xml "cors.supportedHeaders" (if there is no reason to omit it):
        <init-param>
            <param-name>cors.supportedHeaders</param-name>
            <param-value>Origin, Accept, Content-Type, Authorization</param-value>
        </init-param>
Fabian

Re: Client calls and CORS - documentation

Posted by Jakob Frank <ja...@apache.org>.
Hi Fabian,

which version are you using? Because I updated the CORS-configuration
last week because of a similar issue in one of our projects [1], so it
should be available in the develop branch.

Best,
Jakob

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MARMOTTA-557