Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com> on 2018/09/21 13:11:14 UTC

Re: query limit of 200 records in camel-salesforce

`Hi Dicken,
just catching up with emails so sorry for the super late reply.

There's `queryMore` and a `nextRecordsUrl` property on the
AbstractQueryRecordsBase that you can use.

zoran

--
Zoran Regvart

Re: query limit of 200 records in camel-salesforce

Posted by Dicken George <di...@gmail.com>.
Hi Zoran,

Thank you for the help and your reply. I figured it out later at some point
this was the way to go about and got my problem resolved.

I used the queryMore and nextRecordUrl methods on my
AbstractQueryRecordBase.

Cheers
Dicken

--