Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Rahul Dravid <jm...@yahoo.com> on 2004/12/22 08:03:08 UTC

Digital certificates are used for authentication, does JMeter supports the load testing(Virtual users)

Hi,

   I  have an application which uses the digital certificates for authentication. I want to load test the application with 50 users. Does JMeter supports the use of Digital certificates for authentication with the virtual users. Please help me with the details.....

Thanks in advance