Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Dave <sn...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/08 17:55:57 UTC

Apache Roller 6.0.1 release now available

The Roller PMC has approved the release of Apache Roller 6.0.1, a minor bug
fix release that includes an updated version of the Roller User Guide. All
of the Roller docs have now been converted to AsciiDocs for easier
maintenance and SCM management,

Release Notes - Apache Roller - Version 6.0.1
** Bug
    * [ROL-2160] - Server admin page fails to display properly
    * [ROL-2161] - Create New user error
    * [ROL-2164] - Incorrect key`createWebsite.timeZone` in WeblogConfig.jsp
    * [ROL-2165] - Fix poor formatting caused by word-wrapping in
CommentDataServlet.java

You can download the release via Apache mirrors link here:
http://roller.apache.org/downloads/downloads.html

Enjoy!
Roller PMC

Re: Apache Roller 6.0.1 release now available

Posted by Aditya Sharma <ad...@apache.org>.
Thank you Justin!

I will do the needful. Also, I will check if there are any more entries in
NOTICE files that correspond to such dependencies.

Thanks and regards,
Aditya Sharma

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Justin Mclean <jm...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Only stuff that is in the distributions needs to be mentioned [1] (see guiding principle). If it not in the release artefact and just a dependancy then it shouldn't be mentioned.

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
Also, the Roller source release does not include CDDL code. It is brought
in at build time via a Maven dependency.

If that is the case, do we need that notice?

Dave

Posted by Aditya Sharma <ad...@apache.org>.

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
I do not get that NullPointerException. If you can provide a JUnit test
that reproduces the error then I'll be able to fix it.

Dave

Posted by Naren <ge...@gmail.com>.
Dave,

--
Naren

Re: Apache Roller 6.0.1 release now available

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Naren <ge...@gmail.com>.
Dave,

--
Naren

Re: Apache Roller 6.0.1 release now available

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
Thanks! I just fixed the link.

Posted by Naren <ge...@gmail.com>.
Dave,