Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Mikko Wuokko <Mi...@evtek.fi> on 2006/10/30 15:06:57 UTC

Dependency error in the trunk

Hi.

I just noticed that the latest trunk, with the Weather portlet, does not
build with maven2. The error is in the applications/demo/src/pom.xml
file where the dependency

         <dependency>
             <groupId>org.apache.portals.bridges</groupId>
             <artifactId>portals-bridges-velocity</artifactId>
             <scope>runtime</scope>
         </dependency>

should be now

         <dependency>
             <groupId>org.apache.portals.bridges</groupId>
             <artifactId>portals-bridges-velocity</artifactId>
         </dependency>

so it should be in the build dependencies also as the Weather portlet is
using the velocity bridge.

Should there be created a JIRA issue for this?

-mikko

Re: Dependency error in the trunk

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
Mikko Wuokko wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I just noticed that the latest trunk, with the Weather portlet, does not
> build with maven2. The error is in the applications/demo/src/pom.xml
> file where the dependency
>
>         <dependency>
>             <groupId>org.apache.portals.bridges</groupId>
>             <artifactId>portals-bridges-velocity</artifactId>
>             <scope>runtime</scope>
>         </dependency>
>
> should be now
>
>         <dependency>
>             <groupId>org.apache.portals.bridges</groupId>
>             <artifactId>portals-bridges-velocity</artifactId>
>         </dependency>
>
> so it should be in the build dependencies also as the Weather portlet is
> using the velocity bridge.
>
> Should there be created a JIRA issue for this?

I don't think so. Im looking at the war file here, and it has

portals-bridges-velocity-1.0.jar

in the WEB-INF/lib directory. You don't see that file there?