Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by "Beefa ." <be...@hotmail.com> on 2006/07/11 05:02:41 UTC

Someone please unsubscribe me!

Howdy All,

Ok... I've tried sending an email to the unsubscribe alias for ages and it doesn't seem to work.

Rather than everyone tell me that I need to do this, can someone please simply take me off the list.

beef005@hotmail.com

Many Thanks

-- Beef

Posted by Garrett Rooney <ro...@electricjellyfish.net>.
On 7/11/06, Beefa . <be...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Howdy All,
>
> Ok... I've tried sending an email to the unsubscribe alias for ages and it doesn't seem to work.
>
> Rather than everyone tell me that I need to do this, can someone please simply take me off the list.
>
> beef005@hotmail.com

For what it's worth, it's probably a spam filter that's blocking the
confirmation mail.  I've unsubscribed you manually.

-garrett