Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org> on 2014/12/08 01:17:27 UTC

Streams podling

All,

As per the board report, the Streams podling has been incubating for 2
years now and no release.  Is there something we can do to help them?

John

Re: Streams podling

Posted by Matt Franklin <m....@gmail.com>.
The good news is that the community is starting to become more active and a
new release is planned before their next report.

Re: Streams podling

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.