Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/06 18:05:43 UTC

LA, Tokyo Cassandra trainings this week

There are a few seats open for each:

LA training Wednesday: http://www.eventbrite.com/event/1002369113
Tokyo training Thursday: http://nosqlfd.eventbrite.com/

I will be teaching the LA class.  Tokyo will be taught by Nate McCall
(with pauseless translation to Japanese) and hosted by our friends at
Gemini Mobile.

See you there!

--
Jonathan Ellis
Project Chair, Apache Cassandra

Re: LA, Tokyo Cassandra trainings this week

Posted by Dave Gardner <da...@imagini.net>.
We've also got Jake Luciani (@tjake) giving a talk at Cassandra London this
Wednesday - this is a great opportunity to meet with other Cassandra users.
There will be some free beer and food available.

http://www.meetup.com/Cassandra-London/calendar/15351291/

Dave