Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Xavier Toth <tx...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/09 17:25:35 UTC

[m2] maven-antrun-plugin classpath related behavior changed

maven-antrun-plugin executions that had been working are failing with
classpath related issues (classnotfound). I'm thinking maybe I've picked up
a newer version of the plugin and it's behavior is different. Is anyone else
experiencing these types of problems?

Xavier

RE: [m2] maven-antrun-plugin classpath related behavior changed

Posted by bigred0241 <bi...@gmail.com>.
The problem is that for some reason, maven redirects the java.home variable
to jre, so if your java_home is currently pointing at c:\j2sdk1.5.0_08,
maven will add jre to the end of that.   With the incorrect java_home
variable, the tools.jar file can't be found.

Take a look here:
http://www.mail-archive.com/users@maven.apache.org/msg57981.html