Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2017/09/13 15:29:18 UTC

3.2 on web site...

Finally managed to fix all the issues (I think) related to the web site and got 3.2.0 on there.  Between our builds being stuck for 2 months requiring infrastructure interventions and updates to confluence causing the default brushes/languages to change for the syntax highlighting, this was a bit of a pain and certainly not something I was expecting to have to do as part of the 3.2 release process.  :(

I’ve added the 3.2 javadocs, cleaned up the migration guide, etc….     I think it’s all set now.  Can folks double check?

--
Daniel Kulp

Re: 3.2 on web site...

Posted by Andriy Redko <dr...@gmail.com>.
Awesome, thanks a lot Dan! I will keep that in mind for future doc updates! Thanks!

Re: 3.2 on web site...

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

Re: 3.2 on web site...

Posted by Andriy Redko <dr...@gmail.com>.

Re: 3.2 on web site...

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

Re: 3.2 on web site...

Posted by Andriy Redko <dr...@gmail.com>.

Re: 3.2 on web site...

Posted by Dennis Kieselhorst <ma...@dekies.de>.
> Thanks, we had the master opened for a while, I should've updated the
> relevant pages the moment the changes possibly affecting the migration
> were committed.
> Can you also please update the 3.2.0 migration (though I don't think
> anyone ever used this feature).
Just noticed it's already part of the "Major Notes" section, so I could
have read this :-/

Re: 3.2 on web site...

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dennis

Thanks, we had the master opened for a while, I should've updated the
relevant pages the moment the changes possibly affecting the migration
were committed.
Can you also please update the 3.2.0 migration (though I don't think
anyone ever used this feature).

I'll also have a list of Swagger related 3.2.0 specific changes for the
migration guide, will do asap

Thanks, Sergey

--
Sergey Beryozkin

Talend Community Coders
http://coders.talend.com/

Re: 3.2 on web site...

Posted by Dennis Kieselhorst <ma...@dekies.de>.

Re: 3.2 on web site...

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Re: 3.2 on web site...

Posted by Dennis Kieselhorst <ma...@dekies.de>.
Hi,

Re: 3.2 on web site...

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

> On Sep 13, 2017, at 3:26 PM, Dennis Kieselhorst <ma...@dekies.de> wrote:
>
>> I’ve added the 3.2 javadocs, cleaned up the migration guide, etc….     I think it’s all set now.  Can folks double check?
>
> Thanks for your efforts, Dan,
>
> Are you going to add a news entry on the main page?

That’s already there.

> I suggest to remove the 3.0.16-SNAPSHOT link from the download page.
> Currently 404 is returned anyway because the build job is not running.

Yea…. I deleted the job since we’re not going to need it.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp

Re: 3.2 on web site...

Posted by Dennis Kieselhorst <ma...@dekies.de>.

Re: 3.2 on web site...

Posted by Andriy Redko <dr...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot, Dan! I just added this topic to the Wiki, Distributed Tracing, it was missed on the summary page.
Will it be picked up automatically by the publishing tools? Or some config is required?
Thanks!

Best Regards,
    Andriy Redko