Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/26 12:35:04 UTC

Creating a service that accepts any XML

Hi

I was trying to create a simple service that takes any SOAP message
and logs it. Sort of a "sink" service. Unfortunately, because the
dispatchers are trying to figure out the operation it failed.

Is there any way to do this? Note I don't want to change the default
dispatchers because I have other services deployed as well.

Paul

--
Paul Fremantle
OASIS WS-RX TC Co-chair

blog: http://pzf.fremantle.org
paul@wso2.com

Re: Creating a service that accepts any XML

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.
Wicked! Thanks!

Posted by Glen Daniels <gl...@thoughtcraft.com>.
Hi Paul!