Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Francis Chuang <fr...@apache.org> on 2022/03/23 05:10:16 UTC

Towards Avatica-Go 5.1.0

Hey everyone,

It's been quite a while since the last Avatica-Go release, more than 2
years!

I have been doing some housekeeping and upgrading dependencies, etc. I
think it's probably a good time to release 5.1.0.

I believe I have completed most of the housekeeping. I plan to make rc0
available for voting in the next few days or early next week, time
permitting.

Francis

Re: Towards Avatica-Go 5.1.0

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@gmail.com>.