Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by Arshad Ali Sayed <ar...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/29 15:49:45 UTC

have anyone ever read file from ftp server in hadoop....

I have a scenario where I need to read file from ftp server... but Its not
working as it is throwing

*stream closed exception.*

Re: have anyone ever read file from ftp server in hadoop....

Posted by adarsh deshratnam <ad...@gmail.com>.
I hope below link might be useful to you.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/13468643/map-reduce-to-read-a-file-from-ftp

Cheers

Posted by adarsh deshratnam <ad...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Arshad Ali Sayed <ar...@gmail.com>.
yes. that is the problem. Is this the problem with hadoop environment?

Posted by Arshad Ali Sayed <ar...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Arshad Ali Sayed <ar...@gmail.com>.

Posted by adarsh deshratnam <ad...@gmail.com>.

Posted by adarsh deshratnam <ad...@gmail.com>.