Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Nuno Sousa <wi...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/07 20:34:44 UTC

TreeTable

Hi,
Any place where i can find some examples of TreeTables Usage?
Including JavaCode, i follow the example at the bottom of this page:
http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@myfaces.apache.org/msg31023.html and the
only thing i can see is the root element rendered :/

Btw can i make a TreeTable with ColumnGroups using Trinidad in the same
table?

Thanks

--
Ping is just a number timming is everything

Re: TreeTable

Posted by omaji7 <om...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

My project is build in JSF, Hibernate and Faclets. i m using trinidad
treetable tag to build a tree with multiselection nodes. Now i m facing a
problem to initially selection of the nodes when page is loaded at the first
time. i have tried alot to accomplish this task, but still unable to retain
it. There is an attribute of "selectedRowKeys" in TreeTable which takes the
object of "RowKeySet", but when i am building the tree in my bean, i don't
know the RowKeys generated, so how do i get my desired RowKeys to be
selected in the tree?

i am trying to provide the code below

myTree.xhtml

                                  value="#{RoleManageBean.tree}"
                                  var="node"
                                  rowSelection="multiple"
                                  initiallyExpanded="true"
                                  rowBandingInterval="1"
                                  horizontalGridVisible="true"
                                  verticalGridVisible="true"

selectedRowKeys="#{RoleManageBean.selectedRowKeys}">
                        <f:facet name="actions">
text="Submit Sel." action="#{RoleManageBean.treeTableSelect}" />
                        </f:facet>
                        <f:facet name="nodeStamp">
                        </f:facet>
                        <f:facet name="pathStamp">
                        </f:facet>

MyBean.java

public class RoleManageBean implements Serializable {

    private TreeModel tree;
    private RowKeySet selectedRowKeys = null;

public TreeModel getTree() throws Exception {
        Application[] applications = dbops.getAllApplications();
        List<Node1> empty1 = Collections.emptyList();
        List<Node1> root1 = new ArrayList<Node1>();
        List<Node1> apps = new ArrayList<Node1>();
        for (Application application : applications) {
            Set<ApplicationPage> appPages =
application.getApplicationPage();
            List<Node1> pages = new ArrayList<Node1>();
            for (ApplicationPage applicationPage : appPages) {
                pages.add(new Node1(applicationPage.getPageName(),
String.valueOf(applicationPage.getPageID()), empty1));
            }
            apps.add(new Node1(application.getApplicationName(),
String.valueOf(application.getHomePage().getPageID()), pages));

        }
        root1.add(new Node1("Applications", "0", apps));
        tree = new ChildPropertyTreeModel(root1, "children");

        return tree;
    }

public RowKeySet getSelectedRowKeys() {
        selectedRowKeys = new RowKeySetImpl();
        selectedRowKeys.add(String.valueOf("1,0"));
        System.out.println("called");
        return selectedRowKeys;
    }

    public void setSelectedRowKeys(RowKeySet selectedRowKeys) {
        this.selectedRowKeys = selectedRowKeys;
    }

Any guideline will be appriciated. Thanks in Advance

Majid.

Re: TreeTable

Posted by Zigc Junk <zi...@gmail.com>.
I did not take a close look at the long thread. If what I said is not
working, just ignore it.

In trinidad world, normally, you don't use h:form. Instead, you use
tr:form. Also, you can put tr:subform inside tr:form. The official
recommendation is to use a single tr:form per page and zero or more
nested tr:subform. Something like,

       etc...
     etc ....

regard

Bill

Re: TreeTable

Posted by arne anka <do...@ginguppin.de>.
well, i do not use trinidad's treetable -- i would test wether the model
works correctly.

Re: TreeTable

Posted by Nuno Sousa <wi...@gmail.com>.

Re: TreeTable

Posted by arne anka <do...@ginguppin.de>.

Re: TreeTable

Posted by Nuno Sousa <wi...@gmail.com>.
<a id="j_id145:eAll" class="xaf"

Re: TreeTable

Posted by arne anka <do...@ginguppin.de>.
well, it was only a wild guess :-)

Re: TreeTable

Posted by Nuno Sousa <wi...@gmail.com>.
It's already in a h:form:

Re: TreeTable

Posted by arne anka <do...@ginguppin.de>.

Re: TreeTable

Posted by Nuno Sousa <wi...@gmail.com>.

Re: TreeTable

Posted by Nuno Sousa <wi...@gmail.com>.
What about the .java code that populate this TreeTables?

Thanks!

Re: TreeTable

Posted by Nuno Sousa <wi...@gmail.com>.
EDIT: .jspx at

Re: TreeTable

Posted by Nuno Sousa <wi...@gmail.com>.

--
Ping is just a number timming is everything

Re: TreeTable

Posted by Cristi Toth <cr...@gmail.com>.
hi,

Re: TreeTable

Posted by Nuno Sousa <wi...@gmail.com>.
For example, the java + xhtml code from the life demo is avaiable anywhere?
:)