Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by piotrz <pi...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/31 09:38:16 UTC

[FLEX-ASJS] Build flex-asjs stuck on jenkins machine

Hi Guys,

It's been two days since build of flex-asjs have started and it's just stuck
since than.
I see in the console:

basictests:
    [mxmlc] Loading configuration:
c:\Jenkins\workspace\flex-asjs\frameworks\flex-config.xml
    [mxmlc] Loading configuration:
c:\Jenkins\workspace\flex-asjs\mustella\tests\basicTests\BasicTestsApp-config.xml
    [mxmlc]
    [mxmlc] 95645 bytes written to
C:\Jenkins\workspace\flex-asjs\mustella\tests\basicTests\BasicTestsApp.swf
in 11.575 seconds
     [echo] launching player and swf

It looks like problem with launching flash player. Any idea why ? Maybe
restart build could help ?

Piotr

-----
Apache Flex PMC
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

Re: [FLEX-ASJS] Build flex-asjs stuck on jenkins machine

Posted by piotrz <pi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Tom! :)

Piotr

-----

Posted by Tom Chiverton <to...@apache.org>.
On Friday 31 Oct 2014 14:39:18 Alex Harui wrote:
> It all passes for me.  Maybe something is out of sync, so I pushed all of
> my pending changes.  We’ll see if that fixes it.

Seems to have worked.

--
Tom

Re: [FLEX-ASJS] Build flex-asjs stuck on jenkins machine

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
It all passes for me.  Maybe something is out of sync, so I pushed all of
my pending changes.  We’ll see if that fixes it.

-Alex

Posted by Tom Chiverton <tc...@extravision.com>.

Posted by piotrz <pi...@gmail.com>.
I haven't try it Tom locally.
Don't have access now to my PC.

Piotr

-----

Posted by Tom Chiverton <tc...@extravision.com>.
In the same place. Does this test run OK locally for you ?

Tom

Posted by Tom Chiverton <tc...@extravision.com>.
There were a ton of 'plugin container has stopped' popups.
I closed them all, and the job is unstuck.

The Flash Player had popped up this stack:

TypeError: Error #1034: Type Coercion failed: cannot convert []@38daa19
to mx.states.ItemAndDescriptor.
     at
org.apache.flex.utils::MXMLDataInterpreter$/initializeStrandBasedObject()[c:\Jenkins\workspace\flex-asjs\frameworks\as\projects\FlexJSUI\src\org\apache\flex\utils\MXMLDataInterpreter.as:209]
     at
org.apache.flex.utils::MXMLDataInterpreter$/generateMXMLArray()[c:\Jenkins\workspace\flex-asjs\frameworks\as\projects\FlexJSUI\src\org\apache\flex\utils\MXMLDataInterpreter.as:143]
     at
org.apache.flex.utils::MXMLDataInterpreter$/initializeStrandBasedObject()[c:\Jenkins\workspace\flex-asjs\frameworks\as\projects\FlexJSUI\src\org\apache\flex\utils\MXMLDataInterpreter.as:189]
     at
org.apache.flex.utils::MXMLDataInterpreter$/generateMXMLArray()[c:\Jenkins\workspace\flex-asjs\frameworks\as\projects\FlexJSUI\src\org\apache\flex\utils\MXMLDataInterpreter.as:143]
     at
org.apache.flex.utils::MXMLDataInterpreter$/generateMXMLProperties()[c:\Jenkins\workspace\flex-asjs\frameworks\as\projects\FlexJSUI\src\org\apache\flex\utils\MXMLDataInterpreter.as:351]
     at
org.apache.flex.core::ContainerBase/generateMXMLAttributes()[c:\Jenkins\workspace\flex-asjs\frameworks\as\projects\FlexJSUI\src\org\apache\flex\core\ContainerBase.as:156]
     at BasicTests()
     at
org.apache.flex.utils::MXMLDataInterpreter$/generateMXMLObject()[c:\Jenkins\workspace\flex-asjs\frameworks\as\projects\FlexJSUI\src\org\apache\flex\utils\MXMLDataInterpreter.as:76]
     at
org.apache.flex.utils::MXMLDataInterpreter$/generateMXMLProperties()[c:\Jenkins\workspace\flex-asjs\frameworks\as\projects\FlexJSUI\src\org\apache\flex\utils\MXMLDataInterpreter.as:353]
     at
org.apache.flex.core::Application/generateMXMLAttributes()[c:\Jenkins\workspace\flex-asjs\frameworks\as\projects\FlexJSUI\src\org\apache\flex\core\Application.as:238]
     at BasicTestsApp()

Tom