Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Jeremy Whitlock <jw...@starprecision.com> on 2003/02/27 19:34:17 UTC

[users@httpd] Upgrading Instructions

Apache List,
                I have a fresh install of Red Hat 8.0.  The version of
Apache installed is 2.0.40 and I need to be at 2.0.42 or greater to use
mod_jk-2.0.42.  Can someone help me upgrade the current version I'm
using to the newer version?  Thanks,

Jeremy Whitlock --- MCP/MCSA
IT Manager for Star Precision, Inc.
Phone:  (970) 535-4795
Metro:  (303) 926-0559
Fax:  (970) 535-0780
Metro Fax:  (303) 926-0559
http://www.starprecision.com

Re: [users@httpd] Upgrading Instructions

Posted by Anthony Abby <an...@aplusdata.com>.
Jeremy Whitlock said:
> Apache List,
>                 I have a fresh install of Red Hat 8.0.  The version of
> Apache installed is 2.0.40 and I need to be at 2.0.42 or greater to use
> mod_jk-2.0.42.  Can someone help me upgrade the current version I'm
> using to the newer version?  Thanks,

Jeremy, you'll find the directions you need here
(http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/install.html).

--
Anthony Abby
http://www.comicsnsuch   | Comic Community News