Posted to user@hive.apache.org by ZongtianHou <zo...@icloud.com> on 2018/10/27 12:50:17 UTC

Can not do insert query error code -101

Hi, everyone,
I have installed hive3.0 and tried it. I created a table , but can’t insert a record into it. Below is the operation and error info, any hint will be very appreciated!

hive> create table ii(a int);
OK
Time taken: 1.337 seconds
hive> insert into ii values (2);
Query ID = kousouda_20181027204327_b848a734-a159-4ac1-95e5-82ccc9859567
Total jobs = 3
Launching Job 1 out of 3
Number of reduce tasks is set to 0 since there's no reduce operator
FAILED: Execution Error, return code -101 from org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.exec.mr.MapRedTask. tried to access method com.google.common.base.Stopwatch.<init>()V from class org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.lib.input.FileInputFormat

Re: Can not do insert query error code -101

Posted by 陈伟光 <10...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for your answer
My Hadoop is indeed an older version of Hadoop, but it can perform select
operations in HPL/SQL
I just contacted Hadoop, so I don't know how to ask my question better. I
hope you can provide a link, and I will be very grateful to you
Regards
Weiguang Chen

Tanvi Thacker <ta...@gmail.com> 于2018年11月1日周四 上午3:54写道:

Posted by Tanvi Thacker <ta...@gmail.com>.