Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by Andrew Gray <an...@commerciality.com> on 2002/10/07 18:39:57 UTC

Where do I get Xindice-HTTP-0.8.tar.gz, xmldatabases.org is down

I have been unable find a copy of the files needed to directly link to
an xml document from Xindice, the Xindice-HTTP plug in

It seems that xmldatabases.org is not working.  I have been trying to
get the site to open for about a week now to no sucess.

Does anyone have a copy of the Xindice-HTTP-0.8.tar.gz file they could
send me.

I would really appreciate it as I am stuck on a project till I get
these files.

andrew@commerciality.com is the best email for me,

thanks in advances