Posted to user@roller.apache.org by "Chaiworawitkul, Sakda" <sa...@bankofamerica.com> on 2005/10/24 21:34:20 UTC

How to setup wiki plugin

Hi, I saw RollerWikiPlugin explanation at
http://rollerweblogger.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=RollerWikiPlugin#ref-Rolle
rWikiPlugin-1. But I still cannot get my existing wiki to show up on
Roller like on rollerweblogger.org. Could someone walk me through how to
add the wiki plugin into the roller? Thank you.

Sakda

Re: How to setup wiki plugin

Posted by Dave Johnson <da...@rollerweblogger.org>.
Ouch. That page is out of date.

All you should need to do to setup the wiki plugin with Roller is to:

1) Make sure it is included in the list of plugins in your
roller.properties override file
This page describes how to override the default Roller config:
http://www.rollerweblogger.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=ConfigurationGuide_120

2) If you want wiki works to point into your JSPWiki install, then
include the base URL of that wiki in Roller's
WEB-INF/jspwiki.properties file.

3) When you create an entry check the "JSPWiki Syntax" in the "Plugins
to Apply" control

And that's all...

Let me know how that works and I'll update that page.

- Dave