Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by David Putnam <dp...@wellsfargo.com> on 2005/01/05 03:00:48 UTC

Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: JZ006: Caught IOException: java .io.IOException: JZ0SL: Unsupported SQL type 0.

Ibatis support group,

I am getting this error message whenever I try to pass a null attribute to
the database server.  I believe this to be the case, because I can cause
this message when the object being stored has a single attribute that is
null, and it goes away when that attribute is set to a default date (new
Date(0)).  Setting a null able column to null seems rudimentary, so I am
sure that I have a configuration problem.

I have attached several files to a Bug report in JIRA (IBATIS-39).  I have
also updated ibatis to 2.0.9, but the behavior did not change.  I have tried
different versions of my database driver since it looks like a data server
communication issue.

Hopefully someone will have some experience to share.

Thanks in advance,

David Putnam
414-359-3678

*****DISCLOSURE STATEMENT*****
This transmission may contain information which is confidential, proprietary
and privileged.  If you are not the individual or entity to which it is
addressed, note that any review, disclosure, copying, retransmission or
other use is strictly prohibited.  If you received this transmission in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the material from
your system.  This transmission is for informational purposes only, and is
not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any
financial instrument or as an official confirmation of any transaction.  Any
information regarding specific investments or other products is not
warranted as to completeness or accuracy and is subject to change without
notice.