Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by safi <po...@email.cz> on 2008/01/31 16:44:39 UTC

Closing all sessions

Hi,

I would like to ask if there is a way how to close all opened jackrabbit
sessions.

Thanks

Safi

Re: Closing all sessions

Posted by safi <po...@email.cz>.
Hi,

timeouts would be a good solution. There is a troube in my case that I do
not have a control over sessions but I can try this (as you suggested).

javax.jcr.Session session = ...;
((org.apache.jackrabbit.core.RepositoryImpl)
session.getRepository()).shutdown();

Thanks

Re: Closing all sessions

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.