Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Paul Bowler <pa...@www.aventix.co.uk> on 2003/11/11 12:37:23 UTC

How to commit change for review

I've made a small change to the ImageReader (adding a parameter that allows you to change the quality of the
compressed image as per the JPEG standard) but cannot commit it as I only have ananymous read permissions to the CVS
repository.

I've looked on the apache site and there are no instructions (as far as I can see) on the process of getting changes
approved and commited.

Can anyone shed some light on this?

Paul

--
Paul Bowler
Aventix Associates Ltd

Re: How to commit change for review

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>.
Paul Bowler dijo:
> I've looked on the apache site and there are no instructions (as far as I
> can see) on the process of getting changes approved and commited.
>
> Can anyone shed some light on this?

Hi Paul:

Please, check this:

http://cocoon.apache.org/community/contrib.html#Contributions+of+Code+and+Documentation

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

RE: How to commit change for review

Posted by Reinhard Poetz <re...@apache.org>.
Paul,

add your patch at
http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla/enter_bug.cgi?product=Cocoon%202
Please add [Patch] as prefix in the summary field.

TIA

--
Reinhard