Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Charles Moulliard <cm...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/22 09:09:34 UTC

Jetty 0sgi Start -RFC66

Hi,

I don t known if we use Jetty OSGI Start
(http://wiki.eclipse.org/Jetty/Feature/Jetty_OSGi) to launch Jetty for
our webconsole but if this is not the case, this should be interesting.
This could provide us more flexibility to define jetty properties
compare to the existing situation where we have to create a fragment
bundle, can simplify the deployment of J2EE projects, centralized
logging, web application deployed as a OSGI service.

Regards,

Charles M.

AW: Jetty 0sgi Start -RFC66

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <Ac...@ptv.de>.
Hi,

can you file a issue at PAX-web with a more detailed description of what you need.
I could go ahead and take a look at it :)

Cheers, Achim

Posted by Łukasz Dywicki <lu...@code-house.org>.
Hi Charles,
Pax web extenders supports ' Webapp-Context' manifest entry - you can use it
in your WARs.

Regards,
Lukasz

Re: Jetty 0sgi Start -RFC66