Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Peter Swoboda <pr...@gmx.de> on 2007/02/13 08:21:09 UTC

How does "ignore external links" work?

Hi,
we're using Nutch 0.8.
In deafault.xml "ignore external links" is set "true".
Can anybody tell me where we can find the code to this property?
We've got the problem, that now, there are many "intern" pages, that
aren't indexed.
Doesn't seem to make sense, because they are on the same server, like
other indexed pages.
When we set "ignore external links" "false" they are indexed.
What could be the problem?

Peter

Re: How does "ignore external links" work?

Posted by Peter Swoboda <pr...@gmx.de>.
Hi,
thanx for your answer.

It is definitely the same host.
I'll give you an example:

in crawl-urlfilter host is set to "uni-siegen.de

http://www.uni-siegen.de/dept/fb05/dekanat/
is indexed, but
http://www.uni-siegen.de/~merk/
isn't indexed.
Any idea?
What about the code. I'd like to see how it works.

Posted by Doğacan Güney <do...@agmlab.com>.
Hi,