Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Price Weston <wp...@ellacoya.com> on 2005/09/21 22:19:45 UTC

Bug # 18409 JavaToWSDL Mapping

Hello,
    We are having issues with the JavaToWSDL functionality in AXIS
1.2.1. The WSDL file that is getting generated is being mapped with
the tnsn: prefix convention where we would expect this to be mapped
as xsd:anyType. The tnsn: mapping is causing compilation of the
resultant stubs to fail. This issue was apparently logged as Bug #
18409 in Bugzilla and was supposedly (according to the comments)
addressed in revision 1.72. However, this behavior stills shows up in
the latest build from CVS. Can anyone shed some light on this issue?
If we need to build another revision, that is fine. However, if it
wasn't fixed at all we would rather give our client an temporary
workaround until it can be addressed.

Regards,

Weston