Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by ss...@o2.pl on 2005/06/07 11:01:03 UTC

transparent image on button

hi

i need a commandbutton with transparent image in it. in opera it
looks fine but ff and exploder i see white background:/

when i use commandlink instead of button than everything is ok, but
i MUST use button cause it has to ask user if he is sure (JS confirm).

i wonder how did You solved it?

my idea is to have both link and button:
invisible button to have confirm and visible link to have
transparent image. click on link woul click on invisible button. i
know its brute force and stupid idea;)))

Re: transparent image on button

Posted by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com>.
Is the image a PNG? There is a well-known bug in IE that cannot
display correctly PNG files with transparency.

If it is the case, this thread from some time ago might help:

http://www.mail-archive.com/users@myfaces.apache.org/msg01998.html

Regards,

Bruno