Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "Sam (Stephen Samuel)" <sa...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/29 20:13:12 UTC

Camel CouchDB Component

Hi All,

We've been using Camel and CouchDB successfully for 6 months on one of
our platforms at work. There was no CouchDB component that I could
find at the time, so I wrote one. I still cannot find one, so I've
open sourced mine.

You can find it here:
https://github.com/sksamuel/camel-couchdb

Let's you monitor CouchDB for inserts / deletes and these are then
published as events. It's very similar to the MongoDB / Redis
components.

Licensed under Apache 2.0

Re: Camel CouchDB Component

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Ah this is cool. Thanks for sharing this with us.

And as Christian said. We love contributions, and we are not shy of
adding new user contributed components to the Apache releases.

--
Claus Ibsen

Re: Camel CouchDB Component

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.